3.18.2015

Here's the deal.

Countless posts on this blog are about how I'm going to start posting more.

But here's the thing:

It's all a misplaced hope.

I just don't have things to post. My Internet personality doesn't do enough on the Internet to post about, and my real life experiences never seem to fit in a blog post. My writing has dwindled down to a couple of half-baked ideas in a forgotten folder on my desktop.

*deep breath*

The Edge is done.

"But what about Pond Wars?" you ask. Well, I really would like to keep it going, and in a few months, I may or may not start a new blog dedicated to new things; this blog, however, has run its course.

So, without further ado, I shall conclude this final post on this blog. For anyone still following the Edge, thanks for sticking with me. :)

Farewell for now. :)

-HL

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the Edge is officially gone, though I kind of saw it coming . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear you're going! It was fun while it lasted. Good luck to you, Hyperlinkzer! God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye (The Edge) Hyper! Fare thee well my friend, and may the road go ever on for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye Hyper! It was great while it was here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this blog is so funny, but I understand. :) Bye The Edge!

    ~Kya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sorry to hear that, Hyper, but I totally understand we well. Farewell, it will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear what people think of my posts. Please leave a comment if you can, I really appreciate it. :)